Welcome to the website for the athletic leagues of the Washington Recreation Association and the Washington Park District. This website is a collaboration of the two organizations to better inform our participants, parents, coaches and officials of the many different athletic sports that we offer.
If you have never logged on to the website before, go to the "Edit my Account" button on the bottom left, enter your email address that was provided during registration and hit enter without a password. A password will be sent to you. The email address must match with the one we have on file. If you are not set up in our system, you did not provide us with an email address, or you gave us a different email address. You will need to contact the Washington Park District to confirm your email address.
Coaches, players and parents should take a moment to edit their account.
While you edit your account, you will want to select to receive email alerts of important information as it relates to your team including schedule reminders, schedule changes, information from your coach as well as game cancelations due to weather. You may also receive text alerts if you chose.
You will not receive spam. We will only communicate the information that pertains to the sports and teams in which your child participates. This will include publicity of upcoming registration deadlines.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
For athletic program updates please call 309-366-2413. Please check the message after 3:00 PM on days where the weather conditions may cause game/practice cancelations.
4. Enter the password “playball” (all lowercase, no spaces) and click “Submit”
5. Click “Register Now” for desired session and enter registration information. Click “Add Attendee” on the next screen to add players.
6. Click the blue “Complete Registration” button at the end of the page to submit your registration!
7. Don’t forget to download the waiver (from the website OR your confirmation e-mail!). Each child must have a completed waiver to participate!
Check out what parents and coaches have to say about Chevy Youth Baseball clinics!
· “This was top quality instruction that can benefit my son for years to come.” – Charleston, WV Parent
· “I enjoyed learning tips and techniques so I could incorporate it with my practices in all ages. As for my son, he enjoyed listening and utilizing their expertise in all positions.” – Honolulu, HI Coach
· “We paid $100 for a 2 day camp with another organization. The Chevy Youth Baseball clinic was better by far!” – Davenport, IA Parent
· "My son looks forward to this event every year. Thank you for sponsoring this." – Fayetteville, AR Parent